mCRL2 or μCRL were used for the following case studies and examples.
- AIA ITP load-balancer
- Atacama Large Millimeter Array
- Automated parking garage
- Automatic Document Feeder
- Control Software of the CMS Experiment at CERN’s Large Hadron Collider
- DAF Trucks Vehicle Function Architecture
- Distributed system for lifting trucks
- Dogfooding the structural operational semantics of mCRL2
- FlexRay communication protocol
- Generic Driving Actuator
- IEEE 1394 link layer
- LedSync communication protocol
- PCB Printer
- Patient support platform
- Stella Solar Car
This list is by no means complete.
A set of benchmark models that includes mCRL2 specifications is the BEEM collection.